- The St. Therese parish code is 4JYVH6.
- Visit formed.org with a web browser
- Click on Register (lower right of page)
- Enter Parish Access Code: 4JYVH6
- Enter your email and create a password (you need this to login later)
- Check your email to confirm
- Go back to the site and login
Jeff Cavins is coming to St. Therese December 2 to lead the men of the parish in a crash course on The Bible Time Study called "Catholic Watchmen Bible Boot Camp"
Join us on Friday, Dec. 8 for our 3rd Annual Holiday Movie Night!
The family-friendly evening will begin at 5 p.m. with jolly visit from Santa Claus and ornament making in the cafeteria.
At 6 p.m. the movie will start in the School gymnasium on the big-screen. Bring your blankets, wear comfy clothes and enjoy popcorn on us!
- 6 p.m. movie: Polar Express (1 hr. 40 min)
- Please ensure all children have an adult accompany them for the movie; this is not a drop off event.
- All are welcome!
The Second Annual St. Therese Women's Retreat is Friday, January 26-27, 2018. Featured speakers are Sister John Paul and Sister Elizabeth from the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal, Bronx, New York City.
Join us on November 16 for our first Kindergarten VIP Open House!
All VIPs - current St. Therese Preschool students and Parishioners - are invited to join us for dinner at 5:30 p.m. We'll begin our Open House at 6 p.m., which will include an activity for your incoming Kindergartener and time for parents to learn more about our school.
All are welcome!
Child Care Available • If attending dinner, please call the school office to RSVP (952)473-4355
Welcome Youth Minister, Katrina Siebels!
Hello parishioners of St. Therese! It is with great joy that I introduce myself to all of you. My name is Katrina Siebels and I am joining the community of St. Therese as the Youth Minister. I am originally from a small town in southern Minnesota and I graduated from the College of St. Benedict in 2015 with a BA in Theology.
It's summer! We'll celebrate the beautiful summer evenings with an outdoor family movie night!. Join us for the blockbuster "SING", on the stage of our recently completed Outdoor Learning Center.
• Movie: Sing (Rated G)
• Dusk (Near 9 p.m.)
• Rain or Shine (We will move to the Gymnasium in case of rain)
• Bring your blanket, bug spray and water - Popcorn provided
ALL ARE WELCOME!
It's time for another exciting St. Therese Catholic School sponsored Cottagewood Grill Night!
Looking for some family friendly (and FUN) dinner plans this weekend? Grab the family and get your grill on....oh and don't forget your TURTLE for the race!!
- Food is served from 5:30-7:00 p.m. - Get there early, this St. Therese sponsored event is POPULAR!
- $8 wristband includes burger, hot dog or brat, a side, chips and a drink
- This event is held outdoors, so plan for the weather.
We look forward to seeing you this Friday, June 2.
St Therese Parish Picnic and Outdoor Learning Center Ribbon Cutting will be Sunday, May 21, 11:00 am to 1:30 pm.
oin us as we celebrate the opening of our NEW Outdoor Classroom, and spend time together as a faith community. This event includes: LIVE music, face painting, pony rides, inflatables and a delicious picnic lunch. All are welcome!
We are looking for volunteers to help with set-up, serving food, games and clean-up. Please click here to sign-up to help.
Get ready to take an exciting magic carpet ride as the St. Therese Middle School presents Aladdin JR. Three performances are offered throughout the weekend, and is SURE to be a theater hit! Show your support for our Middle School students, and enjoy a wonderful evening of entertainment.
- Friday, April 28 - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 29 - 7 p.m.
- Sunday, April 30 - 1 p.m.
- Tickets available at the door or can be purchased at the school prior to performances (Available at "will call")
- $7 per adult
- $5 students and/or Seniors
St. Therese will host its first annual celebration of Divine Mercy this Sunday, April 23. Our celebration will begin at 2:30 with Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, reading of a few Scriptural reflections and from St. Faustina's Diary, and time for quiet prayer.
We will conclude with the singing of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy at 3:00 pm. Fr. Andrie will be available for the sacrament of reconciliation.
Fr. Andrie will deliver a series of talks this Lent on The Love of Christ in the Community Room starting at 7:00 pm
Thursday, March 9 - Matthew 26: Suffering of Christ
Thursday, March 16 - Matthew 27: Death of Christ
Thursday, March 23: Matthew 28: Resurrection of Christ